Personal information collection
1SpecialPlace may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Dataflow pattern / browsing pattern of the user to make the website more responsive and user friendly
- Name, Email-id, Address, Mobile number (optional) to keep the users updated with latest articles and product offerings
- Subscribe user for the regular (weekly/monthly/or need basis) updates on articles or new products
Using personal information
1SpecialPlace may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- Allow permissions to publish on the blog , comment on our portal and forum
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, 1SpecialPlace may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We Collect Limited Information with Our Applications
- When you download and use our mobile applications for children, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any information about you or your device, except we collect:
- Non-personal information about the duration the mobile application is used and how it is used, such as the screens viewed and actions taken within the mobile applications, which is used solely to enhance and improve our applications
- Crash reports – debug information that will help us identify and resolve root cause of any crashes that make it to a public build
- We track installs – we work with partners to learn how people find our apps. This means that when you download our apps, we may learn that you came to our Play Store pages from a certain website (a review site, a web advertisement, our company web page, etc). We may also collect a Facebook token if you are a Facebook user, but only to see whether folks installed our app from one of our Facebook ad campaigns. We track installations only to understand how we can introduce more parents to our products, and we make sure that our partners never use your personal information for any other purpose.
- Feedback – we allow parents to provide feedback or prompt players to rate us. While providing feedback, you can optionally add your email id so that we can get back to you about your feedback and support you. We use this email id and other Support Information only for the support for the internal operations of our website and Apps as provided under Section 312.2 of the COPPA rules effective July 1, 2013.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to 1SpecialPlace.
As the controller, 1SpecialPlace has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through our apps and website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Subscription to our Newsletters
On the website of 1SpecialPlace, users are given the opportunity to subscribe to our enterprise’s newsletter. The input mask used for this purpose determines what personal data are transmitted, as well as when the newsletter is ordered from the controller.
1SpecialPlace informs its customers and business partners regularly by means of a newsletter about enterprise offers. The enterprise’s newsletter may only be received by the data subject if the data subject has a valid e-mail address . A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered by a data subject for the first time for newsletter shipping, for legal reasons, in the double opt-in procedure. This confirmation e-mail is used to prove whether the owner of the e-mail address as the data subject is authorized to receive the newsletter.
The personal data collected as part of a registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter. In addition, subscribers to the newsletter may be informed by e-mail, as long as this is necessary for the operation of the newsletter service or a registration in question, as this could be the case in the event of modifications to the newsletter offer, or in the event of a change in technical circumstances.
There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service to third parties. The subscription to our newsletter may be terminated by the data subject at any time. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the data subject has given for shipping the newsletter, may be revoked at any time. For the purpose of revocation of consent, a corresponding link is found in each newsletter. It is also possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time directly on the website of the controller, or to communicate this to the controller in a different way.
The newsletter of 1SpecialPlace contains tracking technologies. This allows a statistical analysis of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded tracking technologies, 1SpecialPlace may see if and when an e-mail was opened by a data subject, and which links in the e-mail were called up by data subjects.
Such personal data collected in the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters are stored and analysed by the controller in order to optimise the shipping of the newsletter, as well as to adapt the content of future newsletters even better to the interests of the data subject. These personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Data subjects are at any time entitled to revoke the respective separate declaration of consent issued by means of the double-opt-in procedure. After a revocation, these personal data will be deleted by the controller. 1SpecialPlace automatically regards a withdrawal from the receipt of the newsletter as a revocation.
Securing your data
1SpecialPlace will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
1SpecialPlace will store all the personal information you provide on a rented VPS server
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Information Sharing and Disclosure
1specialplace may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
1SpecialPlce need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of 1specialplace;
Safety of your information
- 1SpecialPlace takes reasonable precautions, technical and organisational security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, follows industry best practices in order to protect your Personal Data from any unauthorised or unlawful breach of security that leads to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to Personal Data and to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- The customer is responsible for reviewing the information made available by 1SpecialPlace relating to its data security and making an independent determination as to whether the Services meet Customer’s requirements and legal obligations under Data Protection Laws. Also, Customer is responsible for its secure use of the Services, including securing its account authentication credentials, protecting the security of Personal Data when in transit to and from the Services and taking any appropriate steps to securely encrypt or backup any Personal Data uploaded to the Services.
Routine erasure and blocking of personal data
The data controller shall process and store the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by the European legislator or other legislators in laws or regulations to which the controller is subject to.
If the storage purpose is not applicable, or if a storage period prescribed by the European legislator or another competent legislator expires, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased in accordance with legal requirements.
1specialplace has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
1specialplace along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
1specialplace automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. 1specialplace.com may use this information to customise the advertising and content you see and to fulfil your requests for certain products and services. However, 1specialplace does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
1specialplace also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and 1specialplace.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
1SpecialPlace is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Post to
75, PNB Enclave
Shimla Bypass Road
Dehradun – 248007