At 1SpecialPlace, we strive to provide the best Occupational Therapy Job
As a remote 1SP tele-therapist you will have the chance to serve clients while balancing your work and your life for a more flexible lifestyle.
Benefits of Working for 1SpecialPlace
- Work from Home - Cut your commute and cost with work from home.
- Work for a Purpose - 1SP is a mission driven company, founded and run by an SLP. Be an advocate of technology driven service delivery and lead change in the therapy industry.
- Mentor Guidance - At 1SpecialPlace, you are more than a number. You are an integral part of our team with mentor guidance to help you bridge the gap from university to professional practice.
- Flexibility - Schedule with flexibility around your needs.
- Collaboration driven Growth - Collaborate with therapy providers across the country, share resources and ideas with our exceptional and diverse therapists.
- High Remuneration - We offer remuneration which is beyond expectation in the Occupational Therapy Industry, and that too with full transparency and fairness.
Occupational Therapy Job Summary
- To provide skilled occupational therapy to 1SP Therapy clients using a secure web-based platform.
- It involves evaluations, treatment, consultations, screenings and documentation of services.
- Education - Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Certification - Current certification by the National Board for Certification
- Experience -
- At least 1 year of experience
- Documentation : At least 1 year of experience
- Continuing Education - Complete continuing education to maintain license.
- Regulations - Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- More than 20 hours availability in a week.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient with computer technology.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients regain lost skills.
Preparing clients for a return to work.
Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
Complying with national, state, and local certification requirements.
Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health.